Guided Kayak Tour Booking Details
" How to book into your paddling tour "
All Guided Tours and Kayak Hire
- Full payment is required at time of booking via credit card.
Guided Tours only:
- Minimum numbers required to proceed with guided kayak tour.
- Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures (incorporating Ocean Planet & Southern Adventures) reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule the activity if numbers do not meet the minimum requirements, in the event of extreme wind or adverse weather conditions or other unforseen circumstances.
- Customers accept if adverse weather conditions occur on the date booked, you acknowledge that bookings will not be refunded unless cancelled by Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures.
- Minimum age for Kayaking is 7 years of age
- For safety reasons, an adult is required in the double kayaks and must accompany each participant under 15 years of age.
- Popran creek is tidal and departure times are subject to tides
- Wine & Oyster TastingTours: Minimum numbers required to proceed. Once payment has been received a confirmation email will be sent (usually Thursdays) to advise participants: what to bring, where to meet and a copy of our booking terms and conditions.
- Further special conditions for Overnight, Expedition and Overseas Trips may apply. Please ask for further details at time of booking.
Customers accept the risk that weather conditions they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the date booked. Customers are advised that all bookings are subject to our 48 hour cancellation policy below.
- More than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the activity, bookings may be transferred or postponed to another date or activity without penalty.
- More than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the activity, bookings may be cancelled subject to a 20% administration fee applying to any refunds.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of your activity, bookings may be postponed or transferred to another date however a 50% loss of fees will apply to your existing booking. No loss of fees will occur if 2 additional people are booked in of equivalent value for every 1 person that postpones to another date.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of your activity, no refunds are available for cancellations or "no shows".
- In the rare event that a booking is cancelled by Glenworth Valley due to continuous heavy rain or on other safety grounds, bookings are transferrable to another date without penalty or are refundable subject to a 20% administration fee.
- The above cancellation policy applies even where a booking is made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled commencement of the activity.
- Additional private travel insurance covering cancellations and other potential unforseen events is strongly recommended.
Ocean Planet recommends that if you have any queries about onsite weather conditions that you phone for an update on 02 4342 2222.
E-mail us now to purchase or for further information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us at:
Phone: (02) 4342 2222
Fax: (02) 4375 1195
69 Cooks Road
Peats Ridge NSW 2250